Rechercher dans ce blog

Saturday, July 16, 2022

Woman charged double for 'eating too much' at all-you-can-eat buffet - Times Now

Woman charged double for eating too much at all-you-can-eat buffet

Woman charged double for 'eating too much' at all-you-can-eat buffet | Image: TikTok/iStock

KEY HIGHLIGHTS

  • "I once went to an all you can eat buffet, and when the bill came, I noticed they’d charged me twice. I questioned it and asked why, and they said I’d eaten too much," Poppy said
  • She refused to pay double
  • Poppy was responding to a video asking people to share their experiences of fat-shaming

A woman said she was charged twice at an all-you-can-eat buffet at a restaurant because the staff believed she had eaten too much.

TikTok user Poppy responded to a video asking people to share their experiences of fat-shaming.

Poppy, from the UK, said that she went to an all-you-can-eat buffet. When she checked the receipt, she found that she had been charged twice because she ate "too much".

"I once went to an all-you-can-eat buffet, and when the bill came, I noticed they’d charged me twice. I questioned it and asked why, and they said I’d eaten too much," she said.

Poppy added that she refused to pay double. She seemed to laugh about the incident.

People took to the comments section to share their experiences of being bullied for being overweight. Here's what they said:

"Patient asking me when the baby was due, I said it’s just cake, he was mortified, hopefully it taught him you never ask not until the baby’s comin out."

"Went into a victorias secrets and a staff member came over to me, looked me up and down, said ‘we don’t sell YOUR size here’ – I left never been back."

"My mother in law said to me ‘if you eat so healthily why are you so overweight’ 😳 well she’s my ex mother In law now 😆."

Adblock test (Why?)


Woman charged double for 'eating too much' at all-you-can-eat buffet - Times Now
Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 Easy Ways to Eat More Veggies This Year - Self

It’s an all-too-familiar cycle: You stock up on loads of tasty-looking veggies at the store—only to have them wilt, rot, or go soggy by th...