Rechercher dans ce blog

Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Should we be skipping breakfast? What the experts eat and when - The Times

I haven’t eaten breakfast of the conventional, early morning variety since my twenties. Long before it became fashionable to skip meals and push back breakfast into a time restricted “eating window” to lose weight, I decided that I didn’t need food when I got up and would rather take a black coffee and go for a run, a habit that has stood the test of time.

An early breakfast makes me hungrier and more lethargic and I tend to consume more by lunchtime. Instead, I eat my first meal when my appetite spikes, usually about 10.30am but sometimes as late as noon, so far with no discernible adverse effect on my health.

Once considered the most important meal of the day, breakfast plummeted out of

Adblock test (Why?)


Should we be skipping breakfast? What the experts eat and when - The Times
Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 Easy Ways to Eat More Veggies This Year - Self

It’s an all-too-familiar cycle: You stock up on loads of tasty-looking veggies at the store—only to have them wilt, rot, or go soggy by th...